Friday, June 11, 2010

first photo shoot!

this is my debut as a photographer. i have known for a long time that photography was something i wanted to learn how to do. and of all things to photograph, people are what i want to take photos of. so i was so pleased that my friends who are having a second child allowed me to use them as photographic guinea pigs! they have the most precious 2 year-old, Jackson, and the parents are Kristi and Eric. they make great photographic subjects, so I was very lucky. even Jackson smiled when we asked him to! these are some of my favorites from the shoot. the top is my favorite of just Kristi and Eric.
this is my favorite of Jackson and his mommy.
this is my favorite of the three of them!
this is my favorite of a series with jackson on eric's shoulders.
ha! i love Jackson's face in the one above!
this is a good one holding her belly together!
and she is so beautiful in this one. what a gorgeous pregnant lady!

it was such a pleasure photographing them. enjoy!

No comments: